Tracy will challenge you to think about what’s unique about your organization and why people should be interested in supporting your cause. You’ll learn about ways to create a compelling brand that expresses the positioning and personality of your organization, attracts donors or program participants, and takes your organization to the next level.
Here are a few reasons why you should call Tracy:
- My organization ends up creating a new logo, look, or style for every message or campaign we run.
- I want my communications to feel interesting, but I’m not sure how to do that without reinventing the wheel each time.
- I’m not sure which to tackle first – our web site or our logo. Both are feeling a bit dated.
- My organization is in the middle of strategic planning and our board thinks we need to re-brand.
- I want to reach a new audience and not sure if should change our brand, create a sub-brand, or do something else.
Through a series of exercises and case studies, you’ll better understand the tools you need to communicate online and off, and ensure your organization’s staff and board are speaking with one voice.
“What are the outcomes I can expect, Tracy?”
- Learn to use positioning and personality to help keep all your work on track
- Discover how other nonprofit organization have used brandraising techniques to reposition themselves in a fresh, modern way
- Learn to speak with a unified organizational voice across all channels, in all tools.
I am a total nonprofit communications nerd. Call me. Let’s get started!